Monday, October 20, 2008

My latest random pick of Jdrama

Gakko Oshieranai!
It's about five male students who went to girls high school. The story is about this weird dancing club, which is organized by this teacher (who claim herself she can feel love, loneliness and she can match good couple). I just watched the 1st episode, and I really enjoyed it, a good drama to keep my head off The Devil lol

The main boy, Nakamura Aoi as Kazuki. I was wondering where is this boy came from? He also acted in Koizora the movie, but I never really notice him. But he's cute enough for me to adore, yes.

and the rest of the gang....


the weird teacher, acted by Fukuda Kyoko, it's really been awhile since I watch her in a drama, and even now she's still cute as always.


Well still early for me to comment about this drama, but so far I love it, it's funny and sweet, reminds me of my high school time. Plus, I haven't saw a drama like this since Stand Up! which the story is about Love...Teen curiosity...Friendship...adolacense and sex.


The title of the first episode is about "masturbation" lol someone's gonna get some

4 comments:

margrmarie said...

I so love JDrama!

Cora said...

hah first episode nama dia masturbation!! hahaha! i like guys with the ass crack on the chin wahaha! lama tia tengok kyoko..macma kurus sudah dia hohoho

Cora said...

i tagged u cha..i got tagged by max so im pasing it around for good cause :P chack blog sy hoo

chocolatestar said...

Yot: yup, me too!!

Pungit: cute kan tu llki, mcm chang min ni sy rs haha, plakun baru, iya lama sda tia npak kyoko haha cute dia disna...haha budu ba ni drama