Saturday, October 4, 2008

I love the taste of Mirotic

This is not a blog for my-all-obsess-things-shrine,but...but...I just can't help it! I'm currently so into Mirotic and I need to talk about it!


Yes, it's Dong Bang Shin Ki 4th album that the DBSG fans been talking about, I've been listening to the whole album and it is just great and oh-so beautiful :')



Well, my least fave song in the album is probably be Hey! Don't Bring me down I though the song is kinda funny lol, but it's still good. My fave ever should be Love in the ice, yes one of the most beautiful song I've ever listen to, Junsu's voice just took my breath away~~

So, of course I love the rest of it, and Flower Lady is a very sweet song and with nice tune, and Mirotic is pure sexy!

For downloads and more about the album...clickie this


Finally, I just want to share how adorable Junsu is


4 comments:

Cora said...

xjeizhb

HallyuSurfer said...

Junsu your fave?
mines YooChun..(obviously)

who's on the picture?
i'm guessing left is Junho (his twin) and right is Junsu..

have you listen to Japanese mirotic and the english version?

chocolatestar said...

hey hi!
actually i really fave all of them, it's just hard to chose lol
but currently it has to be xiah <3

O_O Junsu got a twin? I don't know about that, and I don't read Korean so I don't understand the picture description ^^"

no...I haven't :(

HallyuSurfer said...

Yup.. but fraternal twins. i have not seen the recent photo of Junho but he's more masculine than Junsu.

FYI, Junsu mother is former miss Korea.. (that's why Junsu so beautiful..)

English version is by Sarah Connor.. "Under my Skin"