Saturday, November 8, 2008

Do two guys kissing...turn me on?

I just watched the episode 7 of Gakko Ja Oshiereranai...and this time it's about MIzuki (Nakamura Aoi) being honest to his own feeling. He's actually gay (sadly, the only gay in the drama) and in love with his bestfriend. Up until this episode, 4 boys and 4 girls had finally get together, except, for Mizuki and Hitomi (Asakura Aki) poor Hitomi, she's in love with Mizuki, well it's like a love triangle here.


Anyway...Mizuki finally confessed his love to his bestfriend...and they


Kissed~<3,>


Not that because, Tomu (Morisaki Win) feel the same way, but I think he's doing it as a favor, because he loves his bestfriend, and well he didn't freaked out, instead he asked Mizuki to kiss him, I guess to see if he has the same feeling as Mizuki (but he's totally straight and has a girl), slight kiss and he warned not to have french kiss lol What I love about this part...when they kissed, Tomu also being honest, saying he doesn't feel the same way, but he really wants them to be bestfriend again (cause earlier they had a big fight). He needs to have Mizuki, and of course Mizuki promise to always stay by his side. awwww~bestfriends are like the best.Watching this scene made me like "Giah~~~~!! XD "I am not sure if that's like Oh no!! or Oh yess!! I think the last time I ever saw 2 guys kissing was in Ningen Shikkaku? Between Koichi and Tsuyoshi, but then again maybe they didn't really touch lips. Can't remember it now :(

Anyway, I'm still enjoying this drama so much....and I just really want to say this
I SO LOVE JAPANESE GUY even when they're like high school boys lol so cute!!

and there's something going on between their teacher (Fukuda Kyoko) and the principal (Tanihara Shosuke), apparently the principal is not used to have girls around him lol how cute, now he's being stiff XD


The gang ( I love this pic)
Can't wait to finish download the next episode!


~


I don't know what your love has done to me...


I flew everywhere with love inside of me...


Only reason is you...


~Superhuman (I dig this song a lot)


4 comments:

Cora said...

theres just something about yaoi that i really love watching..maybe its the after effect of broke back mountain wahhaha! i dont like it when it hapens to girls eiiww but i like yaoi hahahha.

chocolatestar said...

hahaha I'm okay if it's cute Japanese guys who are doing it but
girls doing it, ya eiw!!!

Cora said...

muchacha im tagging you..just wanna know whats ur 10 fave english love songs hehe. just list them down..i wanna know hohoohoh

louie said...

d boys look very pretty oh.maybe i can trick myself into thinking the other is a girl den ok lah,doesnt look weird anymore heheheeheh